- Dragon Boat Israel only collects personal information when you give it to us voluntarily; for example, by filling out a form, survey or registering as a paddler or team.
- Dragon Boat Israel does not sell or lend your information to any third-party marketing group.
- We may gather information about traffic on our web site so that we can continue to develop the site to better suit your needs. This does not include personal information about you, but includes information about your visit on the site such as:
- The name of your Internet service provider, its IP address and the name of your service provider’s service.
- The length of each visit.
- The number of requests per visit.
- Your type of operating system (Windows, MacIntosh, Unix, etc.)
- Your browser type (Firefox, Internet Explorer, etc.)
- Canadians are protected by two federal privacy laws, the Privacy Act and the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA). PIPEDA is based on the Canadian Standards Association’s Model Code for the Protection of Personal Information, which is incorporated into the legislation. Organizations in Quebec are subject to the Quebec private sector privacy law. Oversight of the law is in the hands of the Commission d’accès à l’information.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.
Dragon Boat Israel assumes no responsibility for release of personal information, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof or for problems caused by persons or equipment logging onto our site or by sending or receiving emails through our system whether or not such problems arise by reason of tampering, infection by computer virus or otherwise. Dragon Boat Israel shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with use of our website including any damage to any registrant’s or donor’s computer equipment.
Entry of information or data that is not accurate or which is contrary to public policy or morals is prohibited. If, for any reason, problems are caused to our equipment or our site by reason of tampering or infection by computer virus, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to cancel the Festival or the use of our website for registration and donation purposes.
By coming on the Festival site you are agreeing that any photo/video (electronic or digital) taken of you or in which you may appear may be used by the DBI Festival or for any purpose, including publicity and commercial exploitation and this shall constitute your consent to such use.